Call for Abstract
46th Global Nursing and Healthcare Conference , will be organized around the theme “Exploring latest innovations in Nursing and Healthcare”
Global Nursing 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Global Nursing 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing Education is a practical and theoretical training to the nurses and prepares them for their professional duties. The training and education is taught by experienced nurses and medical professional who are qualified in the respective fields. The courses range from general nursing to mental health nursing, paediatric nursing, post-operatory nursing, and many more. Various Universities offer Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorates and Diploma courses in Nursing.
- Track 1-1Nursing in Brazil
- Track 1-2Psychiatric nurse practitioner Education
- Track 1-3Advances in Online nursing classes
- Track 1-4Problem-based teaching and learning
- Track 1-5Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Track 1-6Student’s critical thinking and caring competency training
Nursing is a science, as well as an art. It is a complex ever changing profession with ethics, standards, and best practices to improve your quality of care. Nurses are trained to tailor their practices and give patients care that suits their needs. The nursing practice involves core involvements with research development, implementation and analysis. Improving patience safety by improving quality in nursing care is the main component of their practices with specialized knowledge, skill, and independent decision making.
- Track 2-1 Innovations in patient care
- Track 2-2Neonatal nurse practitioner Education
- Track 2-3 Applied Health informatics
- Track 2-4 New nursing technology
- Track 2-5Health information technology
- Track 2-6Certified Nursing Assistant
- Track 2-7 Care of Chronic Patients
- Track 2-8 Acute and critical care
- Track 2-9 Nursing practice model reform
- Track 2-10Oral and Dental Health
Clinical Nursing consists of nurses who are advanced practice registered nurses in the area of clinical expertise (paediatrics, geriatrics, women’s health, diabetes, oncology, psychiatric, rehabilitation, critical care and emergency room), holding a master’s or doctoral degree. Clinical nurse specialists may also work with research—translating research findings into patient care, evaluating research proposals, overseeing design of evidence-based practice studies, applying research results to practice, or coming up with new evidence-based standards and protocols. They work in supervisory roles and in administrative positions, and provide consulting services in their organization, while others work to improve health care systems. Apart from these, they work in management positions and may also develop or work with a team to develop policies and procedures.
- Track 3-1Skills and Techniques in Clinical Nursing
- Track 3-2Clinical Evaluation
- Track 3-3Practices In Clinical Nursing
- Track 3-4Promoting Clinical Outcomes
There are many types of nursing like Cancer Nursing, Heart & Cardiovascular Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Surgical Nursing, Dental Care Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Critical Care & Emergency Nursing, Women Health Nursing, Adult Health Nursing, Community health nursing, Forensic nursing, Family Nursing, Gastroenterology nursing, Palliative care nursing, Nephrology nursing, Occupational health nursing, Oncology nursing, Perianesthesia nursing, Perinatal nursing, Perioperative nursing, Psychiatric and mental health nursing, Veterinary nursing, Rehabilitation nursing. There are about 3908229 professionally active nurses in USA and about 20380000 register nurses all over the world according to 2015.
- Track 4-1Forensic nursing
- Track 4-2Gastroenterology nursing
- Track 4-3Palliative care nursing
- Track 4-4Nephrology nursing
- Track 4-5Occupational health nursing
- Track 4-6Perianaesthesia nursing
- Track 4-7Perinatal nursing
- Track 5-1Innovations and reforms in nursing management
- Track 5-2Quality and safety of nursing care
- Track 5-3Crisis and risk management
- Track 5-4Professional career development of clinical nurses
- Track 5-5Health policy study
Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases, illness, injuries and various physical and mental ailments in humans constitute healthcare. It is an important sector in promoting general, physical, mental health and well-being of people around the world. Healthcare is initiated by providing the primary, secondary, and tertiary care for the public health. The healthcare sectors are dedicated in providing healthcare services and products through group of trained and experienced professionals from interdisciplinary teams.
- Track 6-1Primary healthcare
- Track 6-2Medicinal healthcare
- Track 6-3Skin healthcare
- Track 6-4Health care research
- Track 6-5Healthcare systems and their functioning
Cancer nursing is a care delivery system that supports professional nursing practice. Within Primary Nursing, a therapeutic relationship is established between a registered nurse and an individual patient and his or her family. Cancer nursing and oncology is the field of medicine that is devoted to cancer. Clinical oncology consists of three primary disciplines: Medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology. Globally there are 345 international and national cancer associations and 4 associations in Brazil.
- Track 7-1Breast Cancer
- Track 7-2Blood Cancer
- Track 7-3Skin Cancer
- Track 7-4Bone cancer
- Track 7-5Brain cancer
- Track 7-6Cervical cancer and vaginal cancer
- Track 7-7Heart and lung cancer
It is a speciality nursing field, where nurses attend individuals suffering with various problems in the cardiovascular system and heart diseases. The cardiac nurses work in many different environments, including coronary care units (CCU), cardiac catheterization, intensive care units (ICU), operating theatres, cardiac rehabilitation centres, clinical research, cardiac surgery wards, cardiovascular intensive care units (CVICU), and cardiac medical wards. Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support are the certifications, the associated nurses should be certified with, and they should be registered nurses. Wide varieties of patients from children to the elderly are helped in surgical or ambulatory settings.
- Track 8-1 Coronary artery disease and its management
- Track 8-2Angina Pectoris
- Track 8-3Heart transplantation
- Track 8-4Blood and its importance
- Track 8-5Congenital heart disease
- Track 8-6Cardiac arrhythmias
Pediatric Nurses provide care to infants, children and adolescents. There are 5 Pediatric nursing associations in USA and 1 in South America. Pediatric nurses care for and support children and young people and work alongside their families in conjunction with other healthcare professionals.
- Track 9-1General paediatrics
- Track 9-2Preterm-birth complications and neonatal intensive care
- Track 9-3Paediatric allergy and respiratory disorders
- Track 9-4Paediatric immunology and infectious diseases
Midwives are well suited, trained health professional to provide prenatal care during labour and birth and care after birth. They have additional training and credentials for childbirth education, breastfeeding consultation, and/or doula care. Midwives deliver babies at the hospitals or home depending on the customer’s expectation and severity of the pregnant women. Apart from providing care to women during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period, they may also provide primary care related to reproductive health, including annual gynaecological exams, family planning, and menopausal care. They are specialists in pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, and well-woman health care.
- Track 10-1Midwifery Classes Online
- Track 10-2Health care ethics
- Track 10-3Women’s reproductive health care
- Track 10-4Ambulatory care for women
- Track 10-5Midwifery care: Labor, Birth and New born
Surgery is medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on a patient to investigate and/or treat a pathological condition to help improve bodily function and repair unwanted ruptured areas. Surgery is a technology consisting of a physical intervention on tissues, and muscle. Total number of procedures performed all over the world is approximately 234 million. The annual revenue of surgical procedures can be approximated to USD 1676.66 million. The global surgical market reached $385.5 million in 2012 and $419.7 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $631.9 million in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% from 2013 to 2018.
- Track 11-1General Surgery and its Specialities
- Track 11-2Plastic Surgery
- Track 11-3Ophthalmic Surgery
- Track 11-4Oral Surgery
- Track 11-5Neuro Surgery
- Track 11-6Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 11-7Transplant Surgery
- Track 11-8Advancements In Surgery
Dental care is important to prevent dental disease and to maintain proper dental and oral health. Oral problems, including dental and periodontal infections, dry mouth, tooth decay, are all treatable with proper diagnosis and care. Over one third of the US population (100 million people) has no access to community water fluoridation which causes serious oral health problems. Over 108 million children and adults lack dental insurance, which is over 2.5 times of the number who lacks medical insurance. American dental attains greater significance as it has taken the concepts of promoting oral health, and preventing oral diseases. The significant role that dentists, dental hygienists, scientists, and other health professionals of Dental events will leads to the: safe and effective disease prevention measures exist that everyone can adopt to improve oral health and prevent disease.
- Track 12-1Basic Dentistry
- Track 12-2Pediatric Dentistry
- Track 12-3Cosmetic Dentistry
- Track 12-4Future Trends in Dentistry
Nutrition is a science of food and nutrients in body growth, development, maintenance, and its relationship to health. Good supplements of nutrients such as such as proteins, vitamins and minerals form rich nutritional status, which in turn enable us to grow well and enjoy good health. Carbohydrates and fat are good energy yielding foods and they contribute to metabolism and energy requirements. Consumption of nutrients for a better health is available in the form of plant and animal origin. There are body building, energy giving and protective foods which supply ample amount of nutrients and health.
- Track 13-1Public Health Nutrition
- Track 13-2Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 13-3Malnutrition and its Effects
- Track 13-4Nutritional Deficiency and Disorders
- Track 13-5Overweight and Obesity
Critical Care Nurses use their specialized skills as well as their in-depth knowledge of the human body and the latest technology in the field, to make sure that all critically ill patients get optimal care for their illnesses and injuries. They are specialized in treating adults, children and babies. Emergency nurses are endowed with specific knowledge, skills and attributes to provide care to critically ill or unstable patients and their families. They are well prepared to tackle life-threating problems and complex situations in extreme environments. Their activities are carried out in a variety of settings and not necessarily in an emergency room.
- Track 14-1Acute Kidney Injury and Hemofiltration
- Track 14-2Acute Respiratory Failure and Ventilation
- Track 14-3End of Life Care
- Track 14-4Trauma
Women health nursing is a about Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (WHNP), is a nurse who is specialized in advanced education and clinical experience in women health care. The nurses’ delivery comprehensive health care to women throughout lifespan, with an emphasis on reproductive and gynaecologic health needs. A WHNP individual takes on leadership roles as primary care providers for women and provides focused care in areas like, prenatal and postpartum care, lifespan care through menopause, general wellness and preventive care, reproductive health care, etc.
- Track 15-1Obstetric and Gynecologic Malignancies
- Track 15-2Women and Cardiac Diseases
- Track 15-3Cancer and Women Health Nursing
- Track 15-4Nursing Care During Child Birth and Preterm Birth Prevention
The Goal of Disaster nursing is ensuring that the highest achievable level of care is delivered through identifying, advocating, and caring for all impacted populations throughout all phases of a disaster event, including active participation in all levels of disaster planning and preparedness. From the work of Florence Nightingale in the Crimean War to the recent care provided by nurses in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and the Asian tsunami of 2004, nurses historically are linked to the provision of care during crises.
- Track 16-1Heath challenges in the new century
- Track 16-2Education and training
- Track 16-3Community preparedness
- Track 16-4Disaster response
- Track 16-5Emergency care in austere and different environments
- Track 16-6Pre hospital care
- Track 16-7Quality and safety in emergency care